Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greetings Mortals

Welcome to my Interdimensional Closet. Not sure who all will take the time to read this but here goes. It is traditional to begin with introductions You can call me Wolfgang Hype. Not my real name of course, but anywhere online you can find by looking for Wolfgang. I'm a gamer and a roleplayer. I'm not really sure if those two are one in the same or separate. Either way I enjoy ranting about both. Thus the blog.

Gaming is fairly straight-forward: I play video games. I started fairly young- I want to say I was in first grade when I was playing Spyro on my uncle's Playstation. I'm far from the best, but I like to think I'm pretty good. Of course, I tend to be more casual when I play so I don't do many of the insane challenges you hear about for some games. The most extreme I've gotten is going for zero deaths on a Dragon Age: Origins run for my first time through. On normal.

On the roleplaying front I'm pretty new. I started doing forum based text roleplays around 7th grade. Probably didn't start seriously playing console RPGs until a few years after that (aside from Pokemon I could never finish them, I'd get bored with the combat system and start running from anything and then be too weak to get past the next boss). Finally I joined a World of Darkness game last year and just recently started playing some DnD 3.5.

I'll get into many of my theories about gaming and what I do and don't like in future posts. For now I'll just say I don't like sport games (get some friends together and play it for real, if you're a gamer you could probably use the exercise), I'm not fond of racing games (unless I can shoot missiles to slow down the opposition) and I suck at fighting games (What was that combo again? Nevermind, I'm dead). Other than that, I'll give most other stuff at least once. I think that's everything. One thing I need to work on as a writer is closing, I can never segue into it smoothly, however I have an indefinite number of future posts to work on that. For now...


Wolfgang Out.
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
-Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. And now I get to stalk you online. c: BTW bad color choice for the Albert Einstein. I didn't even know it was there until I looked for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't choose the color that's just the color it was.

    ReplyDelete